NOCH 97878 / ROKUHAN C007 - Block Power Switch
- This is a switch that allows a single RC-02/RC-03 train controller (sold separately) to switch the power supply between two sections on the same track, separated by isolation.
- The switch can be used to switch between the output of two sections from the switch, the operation of section #1 as operated by the connected train controller, and the operation of section #2 as operated by the controller or stopping with all lights on (or off). (Figure 1)
- When the train is stopped in section #2, the direction of the lights can be selected. The direction of the headlights and taillights can be switched.
- You can use multiple switches to switch between operating and stopping in multiple sections. It can be played like a railroad base or an engine yard. (Figure 2)
- Using two sections, two trains, each with its own motor, can be connected by simply operating the controller and switches.
- By using the "Uncoupler Rail with Gap" (tentative name), which is scheduled to be released in the future, you can connect two trains with different motors.
- When combined with the "Gapped Uncoupler Rail" (tentative name) to be released in the future, it will be possible to recreate the separation of two trains, each with its own motor.
- It can be used for both Z gauge and Z Shorty.
Using the side hooks, you can connect the existing C002, C003, C004 and other Rokuhan switches (sold separately).