NOCH 97877 / ROKUHAN C006 - Switch Back Controll
- This is a switch for the RC-02/RC-03 train controller (sold separately) that automatically turns the train around and performs round trip operation using sensors.
- When the train passes over the narrow sensor cable, it decelerates and stops. When the vehicle passes over the narrow sensor cable, it decelerates and stops, and then turns around and runs back.
- When the car passes over the narrow sensor cable, it decelerates and stops, and the car turns around and runs again. The included narrow sensor cable is attached to the power supply section of the straight rail in the same way as the narrow feeder cable.
- The cable length of the "narrow sensor cable" is 70cm.
- The "Narrow Sensor Cable" has a cable length of 70cm. The "Narrow Sensor Cable" has an ON/OFF switch to switch between automatic reciprocating operation and manual operation.
- It is possible to change the acceleration time, deceleration time, and stopping time settings by modifying some of the internal parts (for advanced users).
- It can be used for both Z gauge and Z Shorty.
- The side hooks can be used to connect existing Rokuhan switches (sold separately) such as C002, C003 and C004.